3 weeks ago
Norwich 49K - 52K 25 days / pension / healthcare Permanent
Job Reference: BBBH47720_1700182917
Role : Industrial Print Service Engineer- High speed Inkjet / CIJ
Location : Onsite - Norfolk
Package : up to £51,000 + benefits
* Be part of a dedicated site-based team, to provide repair and service on our range of high-speed inkjet printing equipment.
* Work face-to-face with customers to provide high quality work and rapid problem-solving solutions. Occasional Travel throughout the UK and Europe may be necessary.
* Support the customer on a rotating shift pattern of four days 7am - 7pm, four days rest, four nights 7pm - 7am, four days rest, repeating. At times of holiday you will be required to cover additional shifts as required. Flexibility around these hours and working patterns would be required.
* Actively work as part of a team to improve team performance in terms of service delivery.
* Provide assistance to customers via telephone and on site.
* Diagnose equipment and repair in a timely fashion.
* Attends training courses to meet business needs.
* Diagnose and repair system/module faults as required to minimise equipment downtime and optimise production.
* Carry out routine and scheduled equipment maintenance in line with manufacturers' recommendations and customers' production windows.
* As part of a team or independently, install and commission print equipment.
* Provide troubleshooting analysis and resolution of problems for all equipment.
* Complete all site visit report forms at the end of each intervention ensuring breakdowns, PM's, any updates, modifications and/or inspections or any other work conducted is correctly logged and reported both written and electronically.
* Update and maintain 'Site Log Books' as required.
* Accurately report all parts usage, updating and maintaining all relevant documentation and site stock.
* Carry out inspection of equipment and operators during each shift, to ensure that all operator tasks are complied with and all necessary housekeeping duties are being performed.
* Ensure equipment is fully operational prior to hand back to customer and/or left in a 'Safe' condition and customer notified of any further work to be conducted.
* At all times respond to customers' needs and requests in a timely and professional manner and provide effective and respectful communications and interaction with all customers' representatives
Abilities / Experience:
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this position in confidence, please email or call 07536 058 659